World Series 2016 MVP Vote

The poll is now closed. Thank you for voting for the 2016 World Series MVP presented by Chevrolet!

About the 2016 MLB World Series MVP Vote presented by Chevrolet

To voice who you think should be the 2016 MLB World Series MVP presented by Chevrolet, select one (1) player beginning on or around the start of the sixth (6th) inning of a possible 2016 MLB World Series clinching game through the end of such game. To vote, click on a player from the roster of either the American League Champion or National League Champion. The fan voting on MLB.com counts for twenty percent (20%) of the official determination of the 2016 MLB World Series MVP, with the other eighty percent (80%) coming on location from the three (3) broadcast rightsholders (FOX Sports, ESPN Radio, and MLB International) and the Baseball Writers Association of America (BBWAA). Following the conclusion of the 2016 MLB World Series, the 2016 MLB World Series MVP will be announced.

Voting will open on or around the start of the sixth (6th) inning of a possible 2016 MLB World Series clinching game. If the 2016 MLB World Series is not clinched after the completion of such game, all votes cast during that voting period will be purged and a new voting period will start on or around the start of the sixth (6th) inning of the following 2016 MLB World Series game. Voting periods will continue as set forth herein until the 2016 MLB World Series is clinched.

Votes generated by a script, macro or other mechanical or automated means will be disqualified. MLB Advanced Media, L.P. will validate all ballots votes cast in compliance with voting rules, and reserves the right to invalidate any votes at its discretion. The Office of the Commissioner of Baseball will have final decision on all voting matters. All votes are final. Fan voting on MLB.com for the 2016 MLB World Series MVP presented by Chevrolet is subject to the MLB.com Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

© 2016 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Rights Reserved.